First Step Services, LLC is proud to refer clients to best quality local Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) providers for recovery. Together we will coordinate care for clients receiving MAT from local providers.
Medication, combined with counseling, can help to eliminate the symptoms of substance withdrawal. This type of treatment can help to eliminate or alleviate cravings and other symptoms associated with behavioral addictions, to support recovery efforts.
- Suboxone or Sublocade (buprenorphine), Revia or Vivitrol (naltrexone) – used for the treatment of opioid dependence
- Campral (acamprosate) and Antabuse (disulfiram) – used to assist with symptoms related to alcohol abstinence
- Revia or Vivitrol (naltrexone) – used for treatment of alcohol dependence
- Wellbutrin SR (buproprion) and Chantix (varenicline) – used for treatment of nicotine dependence
- Other medications – for substance and behavioral addiction available